Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the planning and execution of various operational tasks, such as coordinating schedules, managing inventory, and monitoring supply chains.
- Support the development and implementation of operational processes, procedures, and policies, including data management and reporting.
- Manage stocks and ensure sufficient inventory
- Research industry trends and best practices related to operations, and share findings with the team.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as finance and marketing, to ensure smooth communication and integration of operational activities.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the leader.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Proficiency in written & spoken English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Good in project management.
- Excellent skill in google sheet and google doc
- Able to multitask
This is a fantastic opportunity for you who wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing start-up. The internship will be full-time and at our HQ. We offer a fun, energetic, and youthful working environment. Working culture is open, team-play, and challenging. We are looking for real team players.
Working hours: ; 6PM, Monday to Friday
Office location: Happy Garden, OUG
Industries: Shopping Platform / Products / Business Technology (Group of companies)
Value and Culture:
# Make real differences
# Keep growing
# Try new things
【 Summary 】
A 2-year-old start-up company with a team of energetic young people coming together to build something meaningful (while taking better care of team members and their families along the way).
Interested in joining our team?
Click on apply now to fill in the information below: