We are looking for an IT Technical Analyst (Command Center) to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent IT Technical Analyst (Command Center) has good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
You must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
Among the responsibilities includes:
– Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
– Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
– Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
– Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
– Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
– Provide accurate information on IT products or services
– Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
– Follow-up and update customer status and information
– Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
– Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
IT Event Management:
– Response to alerts within agreed SLA.
– Escalate high priority alerts according to process.
-Work on incidents within agreed SLA.
-Adhere to incident management process and attempt incident resolution with minimal supervision.
– Execute change tasks within agreed SLA.
-Microsoft Windows XP/7/10
-Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
High level Technology:
-Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
-Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
-Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
-Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
-Excellent communication skills
-Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
-Diploma/BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
-Able to write, read and communicate fluently in English and Mandarin.
-Able to work in 24/7 shifts. (8am-8pm/8pm-8am shift)
-Willing to work on weekends and public holiday for other country support.