As Software Engineer/Developer at Teranect, you will work on exciting software projects, design and code custom software for clients wishing to automate sharing of information between process controls and higher-level systems, or to organize and report information for use in making business decisions. You will work in a collaborative environment to solve complex client challenges with intelligent, talented and dedicated teammates.
Working Location: Johor Bahru / Kuala Lumpur ; working from Home for now due to Covid-19)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software Product Development – Analyzing user needs and defining requirements, designing user interfaces, and constructing/testing/maintaining software products.
- Custom Software Development – Work directly with customers to define system requirements and develop real-time software applications related to industrial control (automation) or business solutions.
- Configuration and developing industrial mainstream software.
Performing other duties assigned.
Software Development Knowledge:
- Object/User oriented skills
- Web application development
- Familiarity with databases
Software and Platform Knowledge:
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area
- Have knowledge of Databases such as NoSQL, SQL, etc.
- Have knowledge of Framework such Laravel, Flutter, Django, etc.
- Others: Software design, database design, network design/administration.
- Can speak English and Chinese.
If you’re keen, kindly create your portfolio on Outwiths (www.outwiths.com) and apply through https://www.outwiths.com/jobs/details/92