- To manage and process the company’s Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) within a specified range.
- Responsible for Accounts function including managing invoices, sales orders, purchase order with customer and suppliers, handling of petty cash and claims transaction, preparing of documents and payments, etc
- To manage office supplies and inventory.
- To process the worker’s attendance, leave, claims and etc.
- To assist coordinate project schedule, and progress status.
- Maintain complete and proper filing of documentation
- Perform administrative functions
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned as needed.
- Minimum GCE “O” Level or Equivalent.
- Adequate computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Bilingual ability in Chinese and English (spoken & written)