Enthusiastic fresh graduates and experienced Salesforce Business Analysts are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a passionate Salesforce Business Analyst to join one of our strategic IT locations: PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and work closely with the global team at Headquarters (Liechtenstein), Switzerland, France and the US.
As a Business Analyst in our scrum setup, you will build a strong understanding of our business processes, gather requirements, write user stories and configure new features. Think from both technical and business perspectives and bring both worlds together to implement the ideal solution. You will work on our large-scale Salesforce implementation with over 15,000 users across 60+ countries.
Help us solve real business problems and build up our next generation CRM in Hilti’s Project Evolution. The global team is staffed by over 150 internal and external team members across multiple countries like Switzerland, America, France, Malaysia and the UK. We have 13 scrum teams running in full-agile mode where product owners, software engineers, solution architects, business analysts, and QAs work in a strong collaborative environment.
We place a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and here we want you to grow your career with us and be part of our journey!
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Business Analyst, you will be working in the Opportunity Oriented Sales Approach scrum team in Project Evolution and focus on the following responsibilities:
- Understand business needs, gather requirements, and write solution designs and user stories for end-to-end implementation
- Work in a global Scrum team, delivering new features and enhancing existing ones in the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform by working with Hilti internal colleagues and external partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of business analysts, software engineers, architects, project managers, product owners, designers, and test engineers to analyze, design, and develop innovative solutions to address business needs
- Plan, control and realize solutions end-to-end by focusing on user centricity, simplicity, scalability, quality assurance, proper documentation, and business impact
- Develop POCs with the team and deploy to pilot markets to prove feasibility and access business impact
- Key contributor to the Business Analyst cohort to ensure continuous development of BA skillsets and career growth
- Support/troubleshoot issues reported by global users and work with service providers to implement long-term solutions
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent education
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (> 3.5 for fresh graduates) or similar grading is a must
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new things – Strong ability to pickup new concepts quickly and apply them to assignments.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Interest in understanding how the business works and the underlying processes
- Self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented, with a strong customer focus.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to work with diverse personalities and cultures
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and have the Agile mindset
- Added advantage – SalesForce.com or SAP S/4 HANA experience
- Added advantage – Experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)