Start your Journey with Doo Group, the movers and shakers of tomorrow!
Shout out to all young and aspiring talents ready to make a difference and learn from the best. Here at Doo Group, our paid internship program offers you an opportunity to explore and immerse yourself with our culture and see whether you have what it takes to succeed with us.
We offer an experience unlike other and no you are not going to be making coffee or filing documents. We are offering real work experiences and projects, mentored by the very best and experts in their field and guided by talented professionals in a culture of innovation, inclusiveness, collaboration and one that will take your career in a journey full of learning and excitement.
Interested to be part of our Accounting team? We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and driven Accounting talent who will help drive the business.
Your job responsibility including but not limited to:
- Assist in general accounting function (focusing on account payables)
- Update daily bank book and reconciliation.
- Assist in daily accounts recording.Assist in basic accounting/book keeping.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are :
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in accounting or finance related discipline with good academic results.
- Able to start on August. Minimum 12 weeks internship period or more.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Team player, ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work in Bangsar South.
Why Join Us?
- Rewarding career development with regional exposure
- Team building activities
- Festive seasons & birthday celebration
- Weekly teatime
- Free-flow snacks and drinks
- Smart casual working attire
- Young, energetic, and open culture
- Diverse and inclusive environment