• Competitive benefit and salary package, basic salary from RM
• Positive working environment
• Flexible working hours
• Provide professional medical consultation & healthcare advices to all customers
• Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
• Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
• Lead outlet staffs as a team to achieve the outlet sales targets
• Report to the reporting manager and work as a team to ensure smooth, effective retail operations.
• Conduct internal and external training for continuous career growth.
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Pharmacy.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia (Those who are proficient in Mandarin will be an advantage)
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in retail is required for this position.
• Able to perform shift duties and willing to relocate as per required.
• Ensure continuous & up-to-date equipment of pharmacy knowledge.
• Good understanding towards pharmacy’s relevant laws and regulations.
• Passionate towards pharmacy practice and providing best healthcare to communities.
• Possess valid driving license and own vehicle.
• Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and Poison License A.
• Able to start work immediately.