· To provide a high level of customer service experience when attending to customers’ request, inquiries and complaints within the turn-around-time.
· To provide first call resolution in an effective and timely manner.
· To handle customer inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
· Able to work both independently in a team environment by supporting team members in the absence on customer follow up
· To build strong customer relationship
· Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers
A self-starter who is able to work independently and under minimal supervision
Willing to work in a 24 hrs x 7 days shift work (including weekends and public holidays)
Minimum of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with one (1) year of working experience in Customer service/ Call centre.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Diploma and Above)
Have excellent communication in English and Bahasa