- Responsible in ensuring the computer systems (hardware/software/connectivity) are in working condition at all the times.
- To assist for the administration and maintenance of the company’s technology assets that include but not limited to software (Symantec End Point, Symantec Mail Gateway, Exchange, SQL, door access, alarm, CCTV) A, workstations (XenDesktop, thinclient), servers (Citrix, VMWare) and telephony systems (Genesys) at Head Office and its Branch offices.
- To assist in managing WSUS and coordinate with the team to ensure all Windows server patches are updated in timely manner.
- To assist in configure, troubleshoot and advisory for the backup environment (Veeam, Unitrends).
- To provide Installation/Configuration/Operation support/Troubleshooting of VMware, ESXi, vCenter, Citrix, Linux, Windows, Backup and SAN Storage.
- Responsible for the security and availability of company’s IT asset.