- Design and develop customer centric digital solution across the four customer stages – Attract, Acquire, Transact and Engage – aiming to create delightful digital human customer experience with the aim of achieving higher CSAT, driving customer advocacy (NPS) and business outcomes (e.g. increase in customer acquisition, revenue and cost optimization).
- Explore, pilot the viability of emerging frontier technologies that might benefit our Customers, the Community and the Bank.
- Technology agnostic as we believe that there is no one size fit all solution.
- Have a strong understanding of the technology trends and the foresight to apply them in line with the market development and ‘Digital at the Core’ goals.
- Participate in ground up development in both client-side and server-side for new and experimental ideas from plan, design, build, test and deploy.
- Collaborate with dynamic and cross functional teams that includes Design thinkers, UI/UX Designers and Data Scientists.
- Dedicated team player and able to learn fast in a dynamic environment.
- Malaysian Citizen
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Passionate about software programming and technology.
- Knowledge of multiple cross platform frameworks (e.g. Flutter, React, Angular) will be advantages.
- Knowledge in RESTful APIs and wide ecosystem/ 3rd party integrations will be advantages.
- Familiarity with object-oriented development.
- Able to use source control tools like Git.
- Excellent attitude and a strong drive to grow and learn at all times.
- Have effective communication skills to enable you to work well with our team.