- Responsible in overall media production, especially adding captions to the video including photography, videography, video editing for various platforms such Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, that will catch maximum customer interest
- Collaborating with the content and marketing team to decide the brand taglines, logo, and other promotional material
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics
- Conduct video, photoshoot, and live-stream events.
- Manage post-production such as editing, graphics, special effects, music selection, media conversion and duplication.
- Monitor quality control of every stage of production and motion graphics production to enhance video footage and standalone videos.
- Report and feedback to the head of marketing and work together with the assigned department for the above scope.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong copywriting skills and good spoken and written in English
- Creative, attention to detail, and passionate;
- Proactive and able to show initiative and contribute ideas to constantly improve the theme/concept needed;
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines;
- Candidates with TikToker/YouTuber backgrounds will be an added advantage.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign on Mac platforms.
- Company trip
- Medical and dental reimbursement
- Celebration and hamper/gift card given during festive
- Car park and travel reimbursement.
- Company lunch
- Friendly working environment
- Staff birthday celebration
- Rewards and recognition: Long Service Award, Best Staff Award
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM; RM2,800.00 per month