- Responsible to work with engineers during transfer technology, maintaining and assembly the injection moulding tooling, helping production engineer to develop the process parameter and set-up the tool during the approval and run Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ) and Product Qualification (PQ).
- Moulding Technician will support day to day production shift operation and trouble shoot on any of the problem occur during the day to day operation while complying with Owen Mumford Sdn Bhd defined Standard Operating Procedures, Works Instructions and Health & Safety requirements at all times.
- To involve in all general process engineering practices as examples develop FMEA, IQ, OQ and PQ, Continuous improvement, statistical analysis, and problem solving.
- Perform basic routine maintenance and undertake basic repairs to mould tool, moulding machines and ancillary equipment ensuring maintenance records are completed and usage of spare parts are recorded while highlighting when minimum stock levels are reached.
- To work together with production to enable meet good OEE (eg: machine run time, product quality, output count, scrap rate and etc) in order to meet the established production schedule and quality objective.
- Perform basic routine maintenance of moulding machines, auxiliary equipment and mould tools in line with established schedules within the limits of training provided, ensuring accurate maintenance records are kept and the usage of spare parts are recorded, highlighting when minimum stock levels are reached.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the clean room ensuring that it is always at an audit ready state.
- Maintain tool, jig, equipment, machinery and facility in used are in good and safe working condition. Report any failure to superior at the earliest opportunity.
- Escalation of the issues or improvement and communicate it to peer, engineer, and manager.