• Undertake to improve and monitor vendors’ performance in terms of pricing, delivery, quality and service.
• Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for daily operation.
• To maintain systematic and comprehensive records of the purchasing activities, as per ISO requirements.
• Processes purchasing related information for the purpose of updating and distributing information.
• To ensure all items purchased are right part at right cost and sellable to maximize profit and market share.
• Reduce on hand stocks level of non-moving items.
• Able to handle stocks replenishments & marketing promotion plan.
• Market intelligent (MI) evaluation is submitted accurately to increase new items for support sales growth.
• Ensure purchasing activities are complying to ISO requirements and within departmental objective.
• Periodic report is updated accurately and submitted on time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China/Taiwan supplier.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.