- Conduct analysis to determine and develop the most efficient sequence of operations, workflow and recommend methods to maximize utilization of production equipment / machines and manpower.
- Work closely with relevant parties to establish develop & review SOP for autonomous maintenance. Monitor autonomous maintenance scheduling and provide solutions for improvement.
- Adhere to good housekeeping procedures and comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures during the production process.
- Improve production efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Report on issues and challenges at the production floor and suggest for continuous improvements accordingly.
- Work closely with QA department on any quality issues raised and take actions to rectify immediately.
- Study the machines and equipment to provide training to team members. Work closely with Engineering team on any mechanical and electrical troubleshooting when necessary.
- Identify and implement alternative measures within SOP to overcome unexpected breakdowns to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Ensure compliance of uniformity of products by undergoing quality control, cost effectiveness, and environmental & safety processes accordingly.
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the Management from time to time.