We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.You will be responsible to discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through direct or indirect methods, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- To maintain good customer relationship and close contacts with corporate clients and business counterparts
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure orders with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- To practice excellent sales and customer service measured by customer satisfactions
- To participate in sales campaigns, major business conventions and product launches
- Develop, contribute to marketing plans and strategies, brand awareness, customer surveys and analyse demands of the clients
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends competitive threats unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- Passionate about growing client base of IGL Coatings – Find, Identify & Convert Leads! Come and lead our growth!
- Interested in experimenting with different ideas, channels and platforms
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- The drive to meet and exceed targets
- A desire to succeed
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Able to work independently, multitask and with a high level of attention to detail whilst under pressure.
- Able to anticipate changes and requirements
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Driving licence is often essential for this role
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently may also be a useful skill (but this is not necessary).