- To develop software (LabVIEW/Test Stand) of automation machine.
- Research and integrate new automation technologies towards automation of testing.
- Perform continuous improvement in software performance and system optimization.
- Generate technical documents, such as proposals, reports, flow chart etc.
- Ensure quality delivery of software features within the agreed timeline.
- Constantly learn new things—and share them with your team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in design and development of automated test system.
- Certificate of LabVIEW CLAD and Test Stand CLD or higher level will be advantageous.
- Proficient with LabVIEW, Test Stand, C#, Object Oriented Programming, strong fundamentals in software development and best practices.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply