1. Responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team members to ensure smooth plant operation.
2. Ensuring that facilities equipment (Chiller System, CDA System, Electrical System, Exhaust System Gas System, CSA, etc.) are well maintained.
3. Ensuring that facilities always have good practice and meet government regulations requirement (DOSH, DOE, Suruhanjaya Tenaga etc.)
5. Responsible to manage engineering and maintenance works in the fields of Mechanical equipment and system on site.
6. Plan, budget, and schedule facilities modifications, minor maintenance and repair projects, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials, furniture and other related costs. Oversee the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion in conjunction with the users.
7. Maintenance of mechanical equipment and hook-up management of manufacturing equipment
8. Management of mechanical equipment drawings
9. To prepare accurate budget forecast planning and implement continual improvement plan.
10. To manage facilities technicians to meet department goals, objectives and the required tasks.
11. To supervise a team of outsourced service contractors in daily Facility Maintenance activities
12. Relevant work experience in Project Management, building maintenance, installation and re-layout activities
13. Strong knowledge & experience in clean room and facilities support equipment set up.
14. Any other relevant and related responsibilities may be assigned to from time to time as required by superior.
Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
; 15 years’ experience in managing facilities engineering in Electronics / Semiconductor
Key Skills/ Knowledges/ Attributes:
Familiar in building automation system and possess strong PC computer skills (Excel, Power point, Auto Cad). Good communication & interpersonal skills, problem solving/conflict management skills, committed, trustworthy and able to work with minimum supervision.