Duties and Responsibilities
- Help prepare invoice and expense reports.
- Analyze financial data.
- Perform research for budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
- File documents.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Active enrollment in a relevant post-secondary program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- The ability to be discreet when handling sensitive financial information.
- A willingness to learn.
- Analytical skills