Our client, a local media agency share ideas on food, things that people can do in Malaysia and discovering the right products that fit every individual’s requirement and budget.
1. Proficient in keyword research and SEO strategies
2. Understand metrics and KPIs and provide recommendations to improve performance
3. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and performance
4. Execute on-page technical audit
5. Manage aspects of improving the websites
6. Manage SEO marketing outreach campaigns
1. Strong hands-on experience with organic search platforms such Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, and other SEO platforms are highly desirable
2. Working knowledge of search engine optimization algorithms, best practices or have a good understanding of the basics
3. Working knowledge of HTML and WordPress
4. Link building experience (Preferred)
5. 1-year experience in SEO or the digital marketing industry is an added advantage
6. Good organizational and time management skills
7. Adaptable, teachable, a problem solver and able to handle multiple priorities
8. Passion for SEO and digital marketing in general
9. SEM experience is good to have but not required
10. Good verbal & written communication skill for reporting purposes
*Junior executives are encourage to apply as well.
Office hours: Monday to Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
Location: Menara PJ8, Petaling Jaya.