Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
At VIMIGO, we have a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators. It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
We are the first company in Malaysia that provides practical performance reward solutions for clients to manage their talents effectively by harnessing the power of technology to help motivate team members to create phenomenal results aligned with the company’s vision and values.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
About the job:
We are looking for a knowledgeable Tech Consultant to help our users, employees and clients with any issues they may have including vimigoapp. You’ll take the hassle out of resolving technical problems and provide training to users to maximize the value of technology in business.
A Technical Consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills. Not only that, it is expected of you to be involved in product brainstorming & ideations. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Heads up, we are a fast-growing & ever-expanding startup & this is not a typical nine-to-five job. We do acknowledge your rest days, however, attending to customers is one of your priorities for this role. All in all, it is all back to how you manage & communicate with your customers! You may foresee that you are one of the potential leaders & get the chance to grow your team regionally.
In this position you will:
- Have opportunities to engage with business users of the software.
- Resolve Software application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure Software application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain Software application support technical documentation.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computers/ Business or any relevant study field.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in application support.
- Good knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Possess good communication skills in English. Mandarin are of advantage.
- Highly committed and able to work with minimal supervision