The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our operations team. Together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role, you will be assisting the Operation Strategy Manager to:
– Data analysis: Sensitive to data, good at analysis and summary, and constantly promote business iteration through data analysis and market feedback;
– Project management: Carry out research and follow-up on key projects, including industry review, strategy design, result tracking, and performance review;
– Conduct internal business development research: based on the current development of e-commerce business, identify business pain points and summarize the root causes, provide detailed insights to assist the team to formulate effective solutions;
– Other internal operations and cross-function collaboration, such as assisting in project execution, document management, information consolidation, etc.
– Actively enrolled University student who is able to work 4-5 days a week for at least 3 months.
– Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
– Collaborative and open to changes and challenges.
– English proficiency is a must.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.