- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in preparation of annual financial accounts especially in updating data entries of AP/AR/GL on an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare invoice and email to customer with supporting documents.
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts to debtors and follow up on collection.
- Assist in other day-to-day accounting and finance activities and filing of accounting documents.
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- To liaise with auditors and tax agents, company secretary and bankers for any query.
- Any ad-hoc job assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate or Diploma in accounting or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SST experiences.
- Familiar with Autocount V2.0 and UBS accounting software will be added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent