Teachers are to uphold good character and perform the following responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver lessons that provide active learning experiences and build the 21st century skills.
- Assess students effectively through formative (including AfL) and summative assessment.
- Provide pastoral care and build student’s character.
- Contribute to department and school wide activities.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including parents.
All applicants are welcomed if they meet the requirements below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas. (Deal Breaker)
- ICT competencies to deliver teaching and learning resources.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to teach using active learning methodologies to promote student-centered learning.
- For senior/junior roles , 1-3 years of relevant industrial experience is preferred.
- Passionate about teaching
Why Work With Us?
- Free accommodation provided for staff from out-of-state.
- Travel allowances for staff from within-state.
- Active and Continuous Professional Development
- Cool kids, awesome close-knit colleagues!
- Surrounded by nature with spacious & serene working environment.
- Perfect for a peaceful and quiet life, away from city bustles!